Sign up for an NPQ in Leading Primary Mathematics
We are pleased to offer the NPQLPM in partnership with Redhill Teaching School Hub, The Church of England Foundation for Educational Leadership and the Maths Hub.
What is the National Professional Qualification for Leading Primary Mathematics (NPQLPM)?
The NPQ Leading Primary Maths is the newest programme released by the DfE. The programme is designed to support teachers with learning how to use mastery approaches to teach maths effectively in the classroom.
NPQLPM is designed for:
• Teachers and leaders with responsibility for leading maths across a primary key-stage or school, or those who want to have this responsibility
• Teachers familiar with mastery approaches to teaching primary maths, who want to improve leadership skills in this area
• Subject leaders in a school already engaged in the primary Teaching for Mastery programme or similar programme example.
What is the time commitment?
This course will:
• Take 12 months to complete
• Involve an average of 1 to 2 hours of study each week
• Be a mix of self-study and group sessions
• Start February 2024
What is the time course structure?
The course includes 10 topics, outlined in the course framework. Providers use this framework to design their course.
The course includes:
• Independent study
• Group coaching
• Face-to-face sessions with other participants
APPLY: Applications are now open! CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE NPQLPM
Once on the link it will direct you to the DfE website, you will need to:
1. Choose Church of England as your provider
2. Choose Area 6 Nottinghamshire, to select Redhill as your local delivery partner.