Kyra Research School
The L.E.A.D. Teaching School Hub is proud to be working in collaboration with Kyra Research School to support all aspects of evidence informed practice, inspiring engagement, by making visible ‘what works’ and making it accessible to all practitioners. The Kyra Research School works with a thriving collaboration of over 50 schools and regional strategic partners, working together to be ambitious for all children.
Please click on the badge to find out more:
The Aims are to:
- inspire engagement, by making visible ‘what works’ and making it accessible to all practitioners
- grow capacity, through encouraging leaders and teachers at all levels to be responsible for evidence-based practice in their classroom, with support from our core practitioner team
- identify local champions, who will model and innovate in their schools and their clusters
- build partnerships, harnessing our existing networks and developing new ones across the East Midlands region
- plan for sustainability, we will create an effective team approach, where ownership and participation levels are high and sustainability is inherent
- are ambitious for children, we will develop and deliver our vision of transforming the lives of the children we serve.
Evidence Leads in Education
The Research School deploys 40 Evidence Leads in Education to support evidence-informed school improvement across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland.
A reflection of this role can be found here:
To view the programmes and events which are on offer through the Kyra Research School, please visit:
Newsletters from the Research School